View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #81
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I miss going into the bookstore, but I've still got literally stacks of paper books that are waiting to be read (in addition to all my ebooks) and I physically don't have any more room to store books. So that's the main reason why I've curtailed my visits to actual book stores - I have no place to put them (and God forbid I should throw out or sell a book to actually make some space ).

I think that if I had more storage space, I would still be buying paper books close to the rate that I was before, though I might be picking up more tomes that just don't display right on a 6" ereader. I still get some paper books each month to review; those are currently stacked on my coffee table.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote