View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
In the previous versions of Sigil, when you turned Tidy off, Pretty-Print was still enabled (handles indentation, line-spacing and such). It couldn't truly be turned "Off" before. Now, I believe (and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, of course) off is truly off: indentation, grouping of inline elements, and line-spacing is entirely up to you. At least it's supposed to work that way, I think.
Yes, that's how it works. You must exit Sigil after changing the setting and then restart. Anyone who thinks they've seen an issue should retest after restarting.

The only thing turning Clean Source off doesn't affect is the changing of the entities. Entity conversion is completely separate.

If anyone has reported problems with the first beta, please retest and confirm if your issue is fixed or not. And just assume we haven't heard about it before whatever it is so that it can be checked.