View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwegs104 View Post
I was wondering if you can store BN purchased books on the Nook STR's memory card. I know you can store sideloaded books on the memory card but i want to know if you can do the same thing for purchased books. Although i doubt i would ever use up the 750 mb on the Nook, it would be nice to have that option to store on the memory card...
Not from the device, but you can download the books on your PC and then copy to the SD card. If the books are DRM-ed, it may be that the nook asks you to unlock them when attempting to open them (haven't tried). Alternatively you could remove the DRM, if present, and sideload those.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote