View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
I made a tool for creating PE dictionary db from stardict dictionary.
here is how to use it:
1) This tool is programmed in python.To run it you may need to install python first.Let's assume your python is intalled at c:\python;
2) Download pedictdb.rar,unpack it to a directory,say A;
3) Use 7zip to unpack stardict dictionary,you will find 3 files say B.ifo,B.dict,B.idx.Copy these 3 files to directory A;
4) Run command as below:
c:\python\python pedictdb.py B
5)You will find a new created file oxc_dictionary_eng.db at directory A.Copy this file to your PE and overwrite the file with same name at system\esi\etc\dictionaries. You will need to use z4root to root your pe before you can do the overwriting.
This tool works fine for my pe.
Will this work for other dictionaries? I'm thinking of something like an english/french dictionary.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote