View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I've written a bunch of GUI plugins which you can download the source code of in this thread

If you read the first post in the thread it also has some links to some useful help topics etc. I'm happy to give some help if you need it, either send me a PM or post on here for others to also assist. I hadn't written any Python at all before starting to dabble with Calibre and got enough to get by pretty quickly.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote