View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 11:15 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
My two favorite Christmas movies are set at Christmastime, but aren't about Christmas: Bachelor Mother with Ginger Rogers (her first movie after breaking up with Fred Astaire) and David Niven, and the incomparable Preston Sturges's The Miracle of Morgan's Creek with Betty Hutton and Eddie Bracken.

Two favorites about Christmas are Barbara Stanwyck goodies: Christmas in Connecticut and Remember the Night.

These movies never stale, but I have to admit that after years of watching the same rota I'm tired of most of the rest of my old favorites. I'd love to freshen the list.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote