View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #837
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I finished up The Towers of Sunset (Recluce 2), which got better toward the end. I happened to finish it on release day for Skin Game (Dresden Files 15), so that was next. A lot of people have heralded it as the best Dresden book yet, but I'd rank it somewhere in the middle. I finished it a couple days ago and started into Peacemaker (Foreigner 15), but haven't been listening much while I binge watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote