View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #12979
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Continuing on the French theme (sort of), I'll start His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novak next.
I read that 18 months ago. I really liked it, and the others in the series have been on my wish list since then, waiting for a good offer. Hmm... I see the second in the series is £2.99 now. If my TBR pile wasn't so long, I think I'd go for that. Perhaps in 2013 if I make my target for 2012.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-22-2012 at 04:20 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote