View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougsyme View Post
When I maximise the screen I just get a larger version of the same window, it’s as though the whatever controls the display of the eBook library window has shifter the displayed image to left.
It looks and sounds to me like there is some type of control that they are using which perhaps there is another version of on your PC. When did this start happening? Was it as soon as you installed the new version? Or, did it work at first then stop? If the latter did you install anything else right before it stopped working?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote