View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #65
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
There have been a few discussions in horror forums I'm a member of that have argued reasonably convincingly that horror works quite a bit better in short form than in long form.Personally I prefer long form, but I see the point of short form horror.

I have found that it has been most beneficial for me to realise that there are wider and sometimes more interesting views out there than my own.

Personally, I quite enjoyed the horror selections of the last two years. They were a bit outside what I would usually pick which ended up being quite enlightening.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote