View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #11
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I guess it is not possible, see my screenshot of Manage Kindle page when I log in to Amazon.de (says that my account is registered to amazon.com, and I need to visit them)

I don't see switching or anything.
What if you go to your US account? In country settings for your Kindle, you should find "change" and "further information". The "further information" I only find in my "home account" Germany. In the US account, I only can switch.
Under "further information" it shows the choice from my first post. Obviously, there's some kind of "lead account". Might be the one where your "1-click settings" link to. Might be the one you opened first. Might be the one with the same country as your credit card/billing address.

Very interesting anyway. Amazon seems to be way ahead of most competitors re. getting (or being already) global.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote