Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #1043
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Granted. You shall be in Paris for the meetup, but your flight itinerary is Surrey -> London (3 hour layover) -> Newark (3 hour layover) -> Chicago (20 minute layover to clear customs and run across the airport) -> Atlanta (3 hour layover) -> Dallas -> Paris, TX

Did I mention the meetup was for Texas forumers.

I wish for world peace.

[this thread is very old, but I think it's a quality concept for the current mix of forumers in the Lounge]
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote