View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
markpearl
Enthusiast
markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
HELP! Calibre won't recognize my Kindle anymore!!

I just installed the latest update, 0.8.25 and all was fine. BUT, after giving in to the nagging blue bar telling me some Kindle plugin has been updated, I did so the activated it -- some plugin that would enable me to control folders, etc. on my Kindle from Calibre. NOW try as I might, Calibre refuses to read my Kindle...no communication, no nothing! I even tried reinstalling Calibre, but still nothing.

Can anyone please help me??
markpearl is offline   Reply With Quote