View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Taking a nasty event and using it as motivation to become more aware and educated - I'm impressed. It'd be nice if something good came out of the Gainesville debacle. (I live in Tampa and cringe whenever a fellow Floridian makes us look dumber than we are.)

Not sure about the Quran version, but my people's holy book is the Torah. What a hoot! You can find fun stories about dysfunctional families mixed in with child rape, slavery, and warnings about shrimp cocktails.

A fun holy book without all the murder and homophobia is the Bhagavad Gita. (It helps to burn some incense and play Ravi Shankar in the background while reading it.)

Dianetics? The Book of Mormon? Are You There God, It's Me Margaret?

I've read them all. Guess which one I liked best.

L'Shana Tovah,
Catherine