View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #32
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Since JC hasn't been able to comment on this thread (we've all been crazy busy.. gee wonder why ;-) , I wanted to let people know that we can make the linux version of the desktop available to whomever would like it. We're not going to cap it off at a certain number of people.

Just note that it hasn't been fully tested for general release, but as JC said it's easy for us to provide.

Also, I'd ask for the folks here who do get a copy: If you find issues, post them here or email JC (or me: shasan at kobobooks dot com). I'd ask you not to go through the customer service department (help at kobobooks dot com) as they have not yet been anointed in the ways of linux
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote