View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #15
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
For me, it makes absolutely no difference. I treat gift cards exactly the way I treat my credit card... I set my limit LOWER than the paperback price because no matter WHAT spin gets put on it, e-books are STILL more limited than paper. IMO, they simply don't rate the same prices because the incremental cost to the publisher is so minimal and they can't be shared, or resold. When I can walk into the half-price books store and have a selection of e-books to buy for $2.00, like I currently can with paperbacks, THEN they'll warrant being the same price new as a paperback.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote