View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #68
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Mine was ordered on the 9th August and yesterday it said

Estimated Dispatch 26Th August
Estimated Delivery 27Th August

I had no e-mail saying it was dispatched so checked the site late last night and nothing had changed. This morning it still said the same but just a few minutes ago it changed to:

Not Yet Dispatched:
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time.

I didn't really expect it as early as 27Th because I ordered a lot later than others but I don't see why Amazon put a estimated dispatch and delivery date on their site if the couldn't meet it.
I think your estimates yesterday must have been a fluck as they are still very behind. Mine was ordered on the 30th and still hasn't moved beyond the 'We will notify you when' stage
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote