View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_sauve View Post
Is it possible to control the display of the metadata that appears along with the book description in the Calibre web content server?
I don't believe so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_sauve View Post
I found the "Set Custom metadata fields that the content server will or will not display" in Preferences --> Teaks but this appears to control custom metadata only.

I tried the content_server_wont_display = ['#Tags','#Author Sort','#Ids']
You are correct the tweak is for custom columns only, however if it did apply to built-in columns too you would have needed to consider the following.

Only custom fields created by the user are prefixed with #. Also the field names are all lowercase:

author_sort
tags
ids

content_server_wont_display = ['tags', 'author_sort', 'ids']

Just for fun I tried this and it doesn't work. The tweak is for custom columns only.

You can find out how to request a new feature via the bug tracker here.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-21-2013 at 11:32 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote