View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
Amogh Harish
Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: MacBook Air, iPad Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Moto G
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb2cats View Post
I have not updated my Vizio 8" - I recall a few posts regretting updating, so just did not update.

Now, my Vizio is nagging me about every few minutes to update.

So, should I just update it? Any advice will be appreciated.

Note: I am not good at manipulating any of my cpu stuff - Dell tower, iPhone, Vizio 8", nor any of the earlier pda's.

Thank you. Barb
Which version of Android are you currently on? Last I heard, Vizio rolled out an update for Honeycomb back in late 2011. Surely you've updated to that, right?
Amogh Harish is offline   Reply With Quote