View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Discussion does influence unless everyone is lying. Even then it still influences, becuase there is no way to know if everyone is lying nor what it is they are lying about.. If I were to take you all at your word, then I should not vote for what I really want to read because it has already been read by just about everyone who has commented before me, and will therefore not win the vote.

On the other hand, I have not read it, I want to read it and it will be free to me because my husband has read it and owns a copy.
That's the way to vote. Vote for what you want. I voted for what I voted for because of the ones that I have not read it sounds like the best one to me. I've had it in my TBR pile for a while and I finally got around to making sure it was nicely formatted and ready to go for when it wins. Chances are even if it doesn't win, the fact that it's on my 650 now means it'll get read that much sooner.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote