View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Thanks, Jasoraso, that will be helpful in setting up my system. I already have 1.2, but no SD card yet.

What I'm wondering is whether you had to jump through any hoops to update your stock partition this time, so that I know what I'm in for with future updates. Would sideloading the .zip from B&N's website to the root of the stock partition do it, would I apply the update via CWM using B&N's .zip, or would I have to wait for developers to produce a CWM-compatible version? Would there be any danger of a future update overwriting my dual boot?
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote