View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #111
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke218 View Post
Wow! I'm having a problem with the battery on my 600 - getting an hours use out of it after its been on the PSP charger for 3 days.

Thought I'd come here for help but after reading some of youse trolls responses, I can honestly say that its not SONY that sucks. Its some of you. I'll go elsewhere for my Sony help because I'd be damned if I have to put up with some of you ....

MR. MODERATOR... PLEASE BAN ME FOR LIFE OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
The following is Rumpleteazer's post, which seems to be what upset this individual so highly:

Quote:
Have you tried another charger or charging it by connecting it to a computer? It might be that your charger is broken. You could also try a soft reset, that seems to help solve some weird problems.

If you checked both and it still doesn't want to charge I would contact Sony or the store where it was bought.

Good luck!
That was, by the way, the only reply to his post, unless there's been a whole lot deleted that we don't know about. He posts a problem. Someone else posts some possible solutions. He goes ballistic.

There is clearly some part of this story I am totally missing.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote