View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #110
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke218 View Post
Wow! I'm having a problem with the battery on my 600 - getting an hours use out of it after its been on the PSP charger for 3 days.

Thought I'd come here for help but after reading some of youse trolls responses, I can honestly say that its not SONY that sucks. Its some of you. I'll go elsewhere for my Sony help because I'd be damned if I have to put up with some of you ....

MR. MODERATOR... PLEASE BAN ME FOR LIFE OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
I don't understand why some people ask to be banned when they can just abandon their account. I can sympathise with this departing member's frustration. Who among us has not become annoyed with a small electronic device at some point? But posting disgruntled mesages isn't likely to help.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote