View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:43 AM   #889
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
There were ways around that -- for example, the excellent, free Documents by Readdle app makes it possible to sort your cloud (Dropbox, SugarSync, etc.) files using "Name" or "Date" or "Size". It's a superb, multi-cloud manager: all of your cloud services in one place.

Dropbox is going the way of all corporations. It almost seems like natural law: the bigger corporation you become, the poorer the software you produce. Just like, to get the most out of an iPad or iPhone, you need to use non-Apple, 3rd-party software, similarly, to get the most out of Dropbox, it will likely soon be seen as obvious to want to avoid Dropbox's native app, due to its being so feature-poor.

(For example, I have now switched off Dropbox's "Camera Upload" feature, which I found to be extremely buggy and unreliable. Instead, I bought the indie app CameraSync for a couple of bucks, which accomplishes the same task of uploading pictures and videos to Dropbox in a much more sophisticated way, giving the users lots of customizable options while doing so.)