View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks, thats useful, but in this case.

The chapter number is above it in h2 tags with a title line in that is used for the toc.

The heading line (of should I say subheading?) is going to be in a different style to the Chapter number, hence the separate lines.

Beside, I don't want to change the heading part, I want to change the line directly below it. The problem being is that that line just has a <p> tag at the start, just like most of the lines in the chapter so there is nothing to distinguish it from all the others.

As this <p> tag is the only one that has a <p class="heading"> tag above it, I thiugh it would be useful to search for all the <p class="heading"> with a <p> below it and then only change the <p> to <p class="newscene2">. I don't want the heading line changed.

What I have now:

Code:
<h2 id="ch01" title="Chapter One: This is a heading">One</h2>

<p class="heading">This is a Heading</p>

<p>Blah blah blah</p>
I want it to change to:

Code:
<h2 id="ch01" title="Chapter One: This is a heading">One</h2>

<p class="heading">This is a Heading</p>

<p class="newscene2">Blah blah blah</p>
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote