View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #142
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I've found the opposite to be true, your position seems to be greatly in the minority. In my experience, people have a great many books that they consider worth reading, and choose among them.
I really do not think so. The great mass of readers read best sellers or specific books that they read because their friends talk about them. An for them they want to read specific books.

I have thousands of books worth reading since I bought a lot of SF books and wanted to have a collection but these books I mostly bought used. The new books I buy is always specific books that I want to read before all other books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote