View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 06:44 AM   #39
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
I'm a Linux-user. No problems on this end.

I'm currently running Linux Mint 11 GNOME 2.32. I typically use my KT with Calibre, but I just tested regular sideloading. The book used to test was The Essays of Montaigne by Michel de Montaigne from Project Gutenberg in ePub (with images). Worked fine for me.
Did you happen to notice that you can download books onto your Touch using the Calibre server? How kewl is that!
taming is offline   Reply With Quote