View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #75
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I have a T62 and it's great so far. The T62 is almost the same as the E653 but more storage and bigger battery. It also has a problem of the battery going too quickly but it's much better than the T68 which I returned because of multiple defects and a lot of people have had problems with it. The T68 also uses a lot of battery.
Have you tried installing Greenify? I installed it recently on my Nexus 7 and the battery lasts MUCH longer now. Apparently all those apps that insist on running in the background were significantly draining the battery.

I'm interested in a T62 as backup for my Sony T1, but I'd prefer something I don't have to recharge every day or two.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote