View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #107
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Thanks for the (disheartening) update. What on earth is going on during this hourlong conversation? I think even their most intense troubleshooting script can't take that long, or are they trying to escalate the issue to get you a faster replacement, and failing?

I've gotta say that if my replacement (tomorrow) is also unacceptable, I'm probably going to call it on this whole thing, send the PW back and order another cheap lot of imported batteries for my Kandle. Or possibly get a case with built-in lighting. Either way, I'm glad I held on to my KK.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote