View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Paragraph 1
Quote:
Is the new Kindle the device that will finally make e-books mainstream, converting real book-lovers to reading in a digital format?
Paragraph 7
Quote:
But I'm going to ignore the findings of my focus group - and stick by my belief that Amazon's device has a better chance of transforming the publishing industry than Apple's.
I think converting people to ebooks and transforming the publishing industry are two separate things.

Quote:
In a recent post [an author] says that Amazon's platform is many times more important to him than Apple's new online book store: "I sell 200 ebooks a day on Kindle. On iPad, I sell 100 a month."
Well DUH. The iPad hasn't been out very long, and Kindle books can be read on a variety of devices.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote