View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #55
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I doubt they'll ever go back to 3.5", that's way too small, once you use larger screens, you just can't go back to anything smaller, it looks ridiculously small and cramped. If they offer 2 sizes, they'll have to be different enough to be able to co-exist, so I would say one size would stick with 4", with the other being 5" or larger.
afv011 and Jessica.

The 3.5" screen should be considered because of the large number of people including Jobs and the "old" Apple crowd that swore that 3.5" was the magical number.

""""DON"T FORGET THE MAGIC!""""

It would be interesting and very telling if Apple offered the 3.5" along with another size or two and nobody would buy the 3.5."

For that reason, I don't think Apple will ever offer it again. It would be embarrassing.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote