Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #82
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
I ordered a Runforcovers cover designed for kobo/kindle touch and it fits the Glo surprisingly well. There's also a lot of quirky designs (made to look like book covers)

Despite being slightly big (like 1cm from top and 1cm from bottom, the straps look like they're barely holding onto the device but they are actually really secure (so the device doesn't slide at all!)

The things I dislike are 1/ the slide button is covered 2/ lint gathering on the inside felt (?)

Other than that, I'm happy with it!

IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote