View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #34
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaak View Post
And this one even points to this thread instead of directly to NiLuJe's jailbreak thread.

This is not my first "15 minutes of fame". My posts (and other works) have been "noticed" on a grand scale before (under different names). On another occasion, I lost my webhosting services for "too much bandwidth consumption" when my web page went "viral".

But really, this is NiLuJe's repackaging of yifanlu's jailbreak (and even yifanlu used ideas published by others including myself, so I am "standing on the shoulders of giants" (so to speak). I just happened to get my Paperwhite first, so I was the first person with the skills and tools to jailbreak this shiny new device.

But getting "slashdotted" is still cool, just the same.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-06-2012 at 12:41 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote