View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
cindiaugustine
Enthusiast
cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox and original Kobo
Question Adding epubs to Vox

I tried adding a couple of epubs to my Vox by dragging and dropping them into a file on my VOX I named epubs. I went into the Astro file manager, and clicked on the files but it said FILE EPUB NOT FOUND on both files.

Has anyone else added any epubs to their Vox by drag and drop? Is there a better way than drag and drop? Do they show up in your Kobo library, or did/do you have to download another reader in order to access them?

If I had dropped them into the KoboPegasus file folder would they have shown up? Is this where my Kobo Library lives?

Any feedback would be helpful.

cindiaugustine is offline   Reply With Quote