View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:18 AM   #105
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I know some people that don't even watch broadcast or cable TV. 100% of their viewing is Netflix DVD's via email. You can get a lot of TV shows via Netflix too. Granted, it is probably a year or so after it is broadcast.

BOb
That wouldn't be a problem for us, as we usually record what we want to see, and are about a year and a half behind

I really wish we had more services like that. They are becoming more commonplace now, but mostly in cities where 20Mb+ connections are becoming common. In rural areas, such as where I live, where you can't get above 5Mb, unless you get cable internet, it's just not doable yet.

And after seeing those prices in that link somebody posted above, I can understand people wanting to cut their cable tv...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote