View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
I didn't know it was part 2.

It wasn't so much confusion that put me out as the way the story was being told. So, I'm trying again from part 1. :P

Found a really nice deal on B&N. $10 for an ebook of the three parts, plus maps and other supplemental material. The print edition from the same publisher is $52.

So, $10 + tax later, I had me a big ebook. Yay.

It's $9 on Amazon for the same thing, but I use a Nook 1st edition. I don't mind paying a little bit more to help my favorite brick-and-mortar store.
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote