View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiquinho View Post
Thanks for your replies. Could you please give me an idea how can I read/decode this JSON field? (I am trying to build a website to read calibre database, so far I didn’t found any problem to read the other tables/fields but I don’t have idea how to read this one.) Thanks again!
Select the val column from the row in the preferences table where the key column == "user_categories". Use the JSON decoder available in whatever language you are using to build your website to construct the JSON object from the value you retrieved.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote