View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #71
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19767970

All laws are weird but It seems a bit harsh to throw someone in jail for reading a book.
I had no idea that Japan had no murder, violent crimes, or any other type of crime because that's the only reason I can see that any government would waste their resources on a relatively minor crime (meaning that no one is physically hurt)

I honestly don't know how the crime should be punished, maybe the downloader has to actually pay the price they would have had to had they bought the book? But prison time? No.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote