View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by travfar View Post
Finally a Kindle thant won't be sandpaper for the eyes. Let's hope the 3G version still has free global internet. And let's pray they have a KSO version.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/02/amazon-kindle-tablet/
Quote:
Overall, the UI of this Kindle felt very responsive. You can flick through the carousel seamlessly. This is something Amazon has apparently been working on quite a bit, I'm told. And they continue to. Some of the page-turning touch mechanics still needed a bit of work in the version I used.
I couldn't care less whether it has some whizzy carousel interface, but if page turning isn't at least as easy, responsive, and reliable as existing Kindles, I'm not interested enough in color and video to put up with flakey page turning and having to recharge every day.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote