Thread: Seriousness Who REALLY killed JFK?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
By the way, I don't mean to ridicule people questioning what is said by others - far from it! I just mean that it sometimes leads to beliefs which seem to defy logic. For example, I have a good friend who has a Ph.D. in a technical field from Harvard and who is a really bright guy. But he absolutely believes that there is a photo taken during the Kennedy assassination that was taken in direct line of sight of a shooter near the grassy knoll and the blurred image upon magnification is that of the smoke emanating from the barrel of the gun at just the moment it was fired. Never mind that there is no evidence to support it or that the probability of snapping such a photo is infinitesimally small or that, like the face on mars photo, some imagined details appear in images when they are overly processed.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote