View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Simple answer, Ask here!

Someone is bound to have read the book in question or at least has an opinion of the author's skills.

But in my experience, I find i can tell a real review from fake. Or, at least I THINK I can. (Same difference!) I ignore the stars and pay attention to the reviews themselves. A pretty decent set of results I think.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote