View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I've been a fan of The Dresden Files ever since I stumbled on the tv show and decided to give the books a try. They do get better as the series progresses.

Another series that has a similar feel to The Dresden Files is the Joe Pitt Casebooks by Charlie Huston. I loved the first three books in the series, hated the last two (although the end of the last one was somewhat redeeming). The books are: Already Dead, No Dominion, Half the Blood of Brooklyn, Every last Drop, and My Dead Body.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote