View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #10
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Ken:

If only it were $10/month. There's the cost of the books which we have been debating and flaming each other over for a month or so (or longer).

Further, if this expensive device lasts only three years, then the paper-pushers will have yet another reason to point out the failure of e-books.

However, if I only have to wait two or three years before someone decides to unload their Reader for the new e-hotness, I'll be eagerly waiting to snap it up off pricegrabber, freecycle, or ebay. ;-
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote