View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
thersites
Enthusiast
thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad & PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post

I sure do hope the merged Random House/Penguin publisher doesn't stop supplying libraries.
I was just looking at new releases at my library's overdrive site, and there are a bunch of new Penguin titles added (144 just in SF & Fantasy section). I'm not sure if it was merger related, or if Penguin was already in the process of changing its position on this. Oddly my library still lists Penguin Group as among those who won't sell or license e-books to libraries even though there are now a bunch of Penguin titles available.

Anyone else seeing Penguin titles at their library?
thersites is offline   Reply With Quote