View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Exclamation Help with Amazon

Guys,

I am looking for some suggestions with a billing issue with Amazon. I had ordered a FireHD 8.9 LTE on the 10th when Amazon had the $50.00 off coupon.

The device never left the factory (tracking number showed just the printing of the label only). I called Amazon Kindle customer service and they could not figure it out and they sent me a new FireHD 8.9 on the 13th and it arrived with no issues.

Well some employee at Amazon found the 10th package in the factory and processed it as a refund (never contacted me!) and I now have the monies in my checking account for the first purchase.

I called Amazon and tried to explain the issue and they thanked me for my honesty and asked my to dispute my credit with my bank.

i called my bank and they never heard of someone trying a dispute a CREDIT and have no idea to to proceed.

I would love any suggestions!

zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote