View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:12 AM   #232
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by earl412 View Post
Hi! I just got my Kindle PW and I'm new to jailbreaking the device. I've followed all the instructions with regard to the requirements - Jailbreak, Kindlet Jailbreak, Kindle Cert. etc. but I don't know how to install the collectionmanagers.zip. I see the files inside but I have no idea how to install it. And where do you find the ".azw2" I'm really sorry if this a dumb question but it's just that I'm not really good at these stuffs. I just simply want to install the collection manager, that's all. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1. Download zip
2. Unzip
3. Copy the file "CollectionsManager.azw2" to "documents" folder on the Kindle.

ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote