View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by romandesign View Post
Nope, it doesn't work. If I choose "Title" in sorting options on the top - Kindle does not display any collections at all - just whopping 61 pages of books, one by one. To display collections I have to choose "collections" and I don't see any sorting method just for collections, so all I see is random names all over the place. Am I doing something wrong?
Ah, this is why developing plugins for the Kindle is so painful/fun - it never seems to do the same thing for 2 people

Are you sure the collections are not there in the Title display - maybe at the end? Are you using "" as the prefix? Can you recheck your usecolumns setting to make sure its "tags": "" (I left the : off on a previous post) And test using the prefix "_" to force the collections to the top in the Title display just to see if they show up

Quote:
Is there a way to choose sorting method for collections display?
I believe the Collections display sorts by most recently used - if you open a collection it will jump to the top of the list. I don't think this can be changed, though my script could simulate it using fake access dates.