Thread: web2lrf
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 AM   #74
DaveNB
Connoisseur
DaveNB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DaveNB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DaveNB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DaveNB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook, Sony PRS-500, Nokia 770 (FBReader)
Version 0.6 of Wired.py posted

I edited the previous post to reflect the changes in the source code for the newest wired.py User Profile for web2lrf.

There is major improvement in the proper rendering/placement of inline images and proper display of inline hypertext linked phrases/words.

However, there are some issues with text encoding that to fix the problems with the apostrophe's (sometimes Wired uses a simple vertical tic, sometimes they use the apostrophe where the tail curves down to the left, the latter renders strangely as 3 international characters on the Sony Reader). Version 0.6 attempts to fix this but so far, I can't seem to get the right character/hex sequence for the problematic apostrophe character (right single quote) to substitute it out.

Give it a try and let me know if any one can figure out how to fix the apostrophe problem.

Dave

Last edited by DaveNB; 11-28-2007 at 03:55 AM.
DaveNB is offline   Reply With Quote