View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Just got a reply to the second email I sent regarding the first request. I basically told them I hadnt heard anything on the original request and that I noticed the book was now for purchase, not free. I wondered if I would be able to get the book for free once the problem was corrected.

The reply this morning said, "This request will be deleted as the original request is being handled by another agent".

No mention of when it might be fixed or when I could expect an answer. I will go to the original request ticket and add a comment to see if I get anywhere.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote