View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #20
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hola!claude View Post

What kind of light do you prefer to read on the kindle?
I've owned many Kindles, and many external lights. By far my favorite is the integrated light of the Kindle Paperwhite. Both my former K3 and K Touch had the Amazon covers with integrated lights, and those were fine. The Octovo Solis for the K2 was my favorite non-integrated light for any of the units. It was specific to the K2 in that it fit snugly at the top of the unit. It didn't fit any other Kindles properly. I'm not sure Octovo is even in business anymore.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote